- Immediate Start
- Permanent full-time position
- Office based in Docklands – 5 days in office p/w
Our client is an Australian owned and operated provider of investment, asset management, operational and consultancy services. They conduct cattle, sheep, and horse sales across eight modern and innovative livestock exchange facilities across the eastern states of Australia. They are on the lookout for a Payroll Officer to join the team in a newly created position as the company payroll transitions from outsourced to an inhouse function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver on end to end payroll functions, ensuring that the process has been followed in accordance with the relevant policy.
- Contribute to the development and/or refinement of payroll process.
- Work collaboratively with other portfolios to assist in efficient payroll processes.
- Administer long service leave processes.
- Communicate with all employees in regard to all matters relating to Payroll to ensure all staff are informed of Payroll matters that will impact on them directly and that consultation takes place where appropriate.
- Assist in the collation of payroll data and reports.
- Respond to employee payroll enquiries.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained within the Human Resource Information System (NetSuiteHRIS) and Payroll (NetSuite/ICS) systems.
- Wages declaration submissions for workers comp premiums.
- Support to Finance team on multiple finance and payroll tasks.
- Payroll tax calculation and submission.
The successful applicant will have proven autonomous or high-volume payroll experience in a similar role, along with the following skills and attributes:
- 3 years+ end-to-end Payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire and willingness to learn, with strong problem-solving skills
- Confident personality that enjoys speaking to key stakeholders
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Be willing to work from the office 4-5 x days per week
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily O’Brien at email@example.com