Our client is a growing and highly recognisable brand, within a fun and exciting industry. This role will be suited to an autonomous, self motivated person who is able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing the end-to-end monthly/fortnightly payroll cycles for the Group through a third party provider for Australia, New Zealand, USA, and UK (total: 200FTE).
- Processing new starters and terminations.
- Acting as the key point of contact for external payroll providers.
- Reviewing superannuation, annual leave, and other entitlements and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations and company policies.
- Reporting and month-end duties for payroll including review of payroll journals and reconciling payroll related general ledger accounts.
- Calculation and submission of payroll tax and workcover requirements.
- Responding to payroll related enquiries from current and previous employees in a timely manner.
- Administration of all US employee benefit schemes.
- Extensive payroll experience with responsibility for the end to end payroll process either managed internally or outsourced to a payroll provider.
- Intermediate level of competency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confidence to liaise with all levels of staff and management.
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes.
- Ability to problem solve, work under pressure, and meet set deadlines.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Coaching and career development support
- Other perks include gym membership, day off for your birthday and flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
To apply online please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015 quoting reference number 208743