An exciting opportunity is available for a candidate willing to work in a full time permanent position!
A national market leader in their field, they are seeking a Payroll Officer to join their finance team, drive processes and overall manage and maintain their Payroll process. Our client is looking to onboard a Payroll Officer on a permanent full-time basis to join the team as soon as possible, with 3 to 4 days a week within the office.
Reporting into the payroll manager, the duties of this role will include, but will not be exclusive to:
- End to end payroll functions
- Processing of payroll
- Working within a team
- Processing of superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG and workcover
- Able to set up new starters and leavers
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes, however not limited to:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a large payroll within previous roles
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Experience with iChris/Chris21 and Kronos T&A will be advantageous,
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home 2 days per week (once trained).
- Free on-site parking
- End of Quarter team celebrations
- Supportive team environment in a stable, market-leading organization
- Attractive salary dependent upon experience
- Support and fantastic team
- Career growth and development
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jackson Schneider via email firstname.lastname@example.org