Our client is a market leading organisation within the healthcare sector based in Melbourne. They are seeking a Payroll Officer that wants to grow their career and work for an organisation with a great purpose. They offer a supportive working environment and an excellent opportunity to grow your career. Please note, this role is solely office based for the time being.
The duties of the role consist of the following; however, not limited to:
- Ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing
and associated activities are accurate, are delivered
within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant
- Processing timesheets in accordance with awards,
Enterprise Agreements (EA's) and payroll procedures.
- Undertaking timesheet and data verification checks,
including manual checking, and exception or error
checking as required.
- Processing overpayments and follow up investigation
- End to end processing of employee masterfile
- Processing terminations and issuing Certificates of
Service, as well as leave administration.
- Processing salary variations and adjustments.
- Handling payroll queries.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will posses the following attributes, however not limited to:
- Prior experience within the payroll space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a strong willingness to learn and adapt within the role
- Excellent time management skills
- Exposure to a large ERP system would be highly advantageous
What's On Offer?
- Attractive salary plus salary packaging benefits
- Car parking, public transport and excellent cafes / restaurants all nearby
- Upskill your career and grow your skill set
- Expand development within a supportive environment
To discuss further, please contact Chris Belegrinos at firstname.lastname@example.org