An open opportunity for a conscientious Payroll Officer looking to expand their skill-set in a high volume, dynamic organisation as they have recently undergone an upgrade of their payroll system. This role reports into the Payroll Manager, with other senior payroll officers in the team as a support. This is a high volume role focusing on paying salaried employees.
- Process time sheets, including overtime for casuals etc
- Process staff movements including new starters, departures and other movements
- Process bonuses and salary sacrifice requests, and checking to ensure payments have been made accurately
- Approve all leave types (applying firms policies and processes)
- Preparing manual payments when required
- Respond to all customer queries (face to face, telephone, email)
- Apply payroll knowledge, knowledge of company policies and procedures and problem solving skills to provide a quality response
- Assisting Finance team on queries and reports
- Around 2 years experience in a high-volume payroll environment
- Previous experience using a large payroll system (Not specific to having system knowledge, they are hiring for attitude)
- Experience with a wide range of EBAs and Awards
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills
- Prior experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive work environment, great team.
- Close to public transport (Walking distance from station)
- Generous Package on offer - pending experience
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Jacinta Coyne at: email@example.com