An open opportunity for an enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join a stable industry in a multinational organisation based in the heart of North Sydney. This role reports into the Payroll Manager, with a team leader, and senior payroll officers in the team as a support. This is a high volume role suited to a candidate with a strong passion for payroll.
- Process time sheets, including overtime for casuals etc
- Process staff movements including new starters, departures and other movements
- Process bonuses and salary sacrifice requests, and checking to ensure payments have been made accurately
- Approve all leave types (applying firms policies and processes)
- Preparing manual payments when required
- Respond to all customer queries (face to face, telephone, email)
- Apply payroll knowledge, knowledge of company policies and procedures and problem solving skills to provide a quality response
- Assisting Finance team on queries and reports
- Around 3 years experience in a high-volume payroll environment
- Previous experience using a large payroll system (Not specific to having system knowledge, they are hiring for attitude)
- Experience with a wide range of EBAs and Awards
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills
- Prior experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive work environment, great team.
- Close to public transport (Walking distance from station)
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Jacinta Coyne at: email@example.com