An open opportunity has arisen for an immediately available and enthusiastic Payroll Officer who is immediately available or on short notice and looking to work for a highly reputable and growing national business. This person will be experienced with end-to-end Payroll & comfortable answering employee queries. You will work within a payroll team of 3.
- Process time sheets, including overtime for casuals etc
- Process staff movements including new starters, departures and other movements
- Process bonuses and salary sacrifice requests, and checking to ensure payments have been made accurately
- Approve all leave types (applying firms policies and processes)
- Processing payments
- Preparing manual payments when required
- Respond to all customer queries (face to face, telephone, email)
- Apply payroll knowledge, knowledge of company policies and procedures and problem solving skills to provide a quality response
- Strong full-function payroll experience, minimum of a year required.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Preferrably have experience processing payroll using ADP system
- Be tech savvy and able to work independently from home due to the current lockdown restrictions.
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Kellie-Ann Glassock at email@example.com.