- Close knit team with extremely supportive work culture and management
- Centrally located
- Attractive remuneration and excellent staff benefits
Our client is successful & growing organisation, renowned for their incredible dual customer & employee first focus, who have proven themselves to be leaders within their field. With their people being a key contributing factor, our client prides themselves on nurturing and developing their employees and by providing work life balance.
As a result of this growth and an exciting period of transformation, brilliant opportunities have become available for dynamic Payroll Officers who have proven experience in the field to permanently join their collaborative team.
About the Role:
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager and working among a supportive team environment, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties;
- End to end payroll processing spilt among the team for 1,500 + staff
- Managing fortnightly and monthly payment runs
- Interpreting EBA’s and awards
- Calculation of PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover and Superannuation payments
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Providing accurate information in response to employee queries
- Other tasks as requested by the Payroll Manager
To be considered successful as a Payroll Officer in this business, you will have at least 3-5 years experience within a similar role. The ideal individual will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a willingness to provide support in a team environment, and have a keen eye for detail. You must be customer service focused with enthusiasm and highly effective interpersonal skills. You will have strong time management skills and prior experience in a busy payroll environment.
- Job security in a permanent role
- Attractive remuneration (with additional salary packaging)
- Supportive and approachable management / leadership team
- Close knit, collaborative and friendly team environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola McLennan at firstname.lastname@example.org