Well known and continuing to grow our client supply numerous innovative products within the electrical and air movement space.
Seeking an experienced candidate within the Payables and Payroll space, you will be a part of a dynamic and friendly team.
- A great work culture that celebrates diversity and equal opportunities.
- Parking on site
- Full time permanent role
- Working from home flexibility, currently 2 in the office and 3 from home.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Managing the payroll for 60+ employees weekly and fortnightly
- Payroll Tax
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Payment runs
- Providing support to the Managing Director with finances, using Quicken.
- Some assistance within the HR space and working with an external consulting group regarding government changes to COVID policies
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned
The Successful Candidate
Our client is looking for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic individual that has the knowledge and experience to learn quickly and hit the ground running in the role. You will also preferably have the following;
- Full function experience in Accounts Payable and Payroll essential.
- ADP Payline experience preferred but not essential
- ERP System knowledge.
- Team player mentality and able to assist with ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Friendly and approachable demeanor and able to build positive relationships with all.
- Hard work ethic.
To apply for this role please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter previously and feel you posses the above requirements please get in contact with Sam Bearham-Jones directly via email SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au