This reputable Supply Chain Business has a need for an Payroll / Administration Manager who has proven experience with managing the entire Payroll function, streamlining and implementing new Payroll processes as well as records and data administration management.
Reporting to the CFO and working alongside Human Resources, you will be required to come in and work your magic when it comes to Project and System management.
- End to End Payroll processing for staff – weekly, fortnightly for up to 500 staff
- 100% compliance with award and legislation interpretation
- Payroll tax, superannuation and workers compensation deductions
- Investigate payroll discrepancies to ensure you manage and lead New Project to streamline new Payroll Process and Improvements
- Delivery of advice and guidance to other staff in how to use new programs
- Month end responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of current Administration process and tasks and effectively implement new processes and procedures company wide
- Previous experience with a business where you have rebuild payroll function – process and system improvements
- High Level MS Excel as must have experience with Pivot tables, V Look Ups and formula's
- Excellent communication skills
- Be resilient to the environment
- Be a team player
- High level experience and accurate data entry
If you are immediately available and keen on this opportunity please attention your application online to Rima Unver. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Please note due to the expected amount of response for this role only shortlisted candidate’s will be contacted for further processing.