This is an exciting opportunity for a payroll professional to take a step into a leadership role within a national organisation that has just upgraded a version of their payoll system. Along with assisting the every day payroll processing, this role will be heavily based around mentoring/developing the rest of the payroll team, and understanding across multiple EBA's/Awards. This is a high volume payroll environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Assisting with Single Touch Payroll file uploads each pay run
- Assisting the payroll processing on a fortnightly basis
- Calculation and payment of termination payments
- Maintaining & monitoring over payment register
- Interpreting a number of EBAs/Awards
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Supervising and mentoring 9 staff on their day to day work (mix of senior payroll & payroll officers)
- Must have experience leading a team
- Experience with payroll tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
- Great leadership skills
- Exposure to large payroll systems
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive environment. The business is a national company, with a very large presence within their industry in the Australian market.
How to Apply?
For any further questions please contact Jacinta Coyne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.