Our client is a global leader within a rapidly growing industry. They are currently looking for a Payroll System Specialist to join their high performing and supportive team.
Reporting to the National Payroll Manager and working within a medium sized team, you will be responsible for:
- Work to standardize and define the payroll and HR processes, structures, and procedures
- Responsible for documenting requirements, implementing, testing payroll and HR system changes and enhancements
- Responsible for logging issues changes with AMS service provider
- Responsible for position management within SuccessFactors
- Responsible for business structure maintenance and troubleshooting integration issues between SuccessFactors and UKG
- Provide technical advice on SuccessFactors system functionality
- Liaise with key stakeholders to determine business requirements
- Work as part of a Team and communicate effectively to ensure all Systems are aligned to business needs
- Produce all required business reporting from SuccessFactors or Spinifex for Operational budgeting and forecasting
- Develop new queries and internal reports to analyse human resources and payroll-related data
- Ensure that payroll-related reporting, compliance, legislative, and internal policy requirements are met
- Analyse pay processing issues, troubleshoot pay-related systems issues, and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage the processing of Time and Attendance and payroll, resolving errors and issues to produce payrolls accurately and on schedule.
- Ensure all payments made are in accordance with the terms and conditions of industrial instruments and statutory obligations.
- Create and maintain procedure documentation pertaining to processes specific to the job function.
- Ensure that all deductions 3rd party payments are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage company superannuation to ensure periodical audits are completed on payments and employee setups.
- Ensure with Finance that the reconciliation of payroll results is complete and accurate
The successful applicant will have
- Prior experience within a similar payroll system specialist or payroll implementation role using SuccessFactors (Employee Central / Employee Central Payroll) is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team based environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise urgent work
- Analytical skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly & supportive team
- Career progression opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave provided
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015, quoting Ref No. 883773.