This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to work within a supportive company and help drive payroll transformation projects within an industry-leading, global company. You will work as part of a project team.
- Be a system specialist and handle payroll system related issues within the organisation
- Coordinate and perform testing, deployment and support for all payroll related programs nationally
- Data conversion tasks
- Ensure compliance across payroll processes and functions
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify, train and implement process and system improvements
- Manage technical implementation and configuration
- Maintain system upgrades
The successful applicant will have:
- Proficient payroll experience from a back-end perspective (configuration, integration, testing etc.)
- Experience with transformation projects
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who can work collaboratively with other members within the team.
- Experience with Chris21/ichris is highly advantageous
Our client require a back-end payroll specialist to join their large payroll team in their head office, which is based in the Western Suburbs Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll and process/system improvement and is looking for a large global company to grow within over the long-term.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
To apply, please click the link below. For any further questions please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock at email@example.com