- Flexible working arrangements on offer (3 days office/ 2 from home)
- Long term contract with attractive salary (varying depending on experience)
The role is required to lead the Payroll Systems Project from design to implementation and transition to business as usual.
This position is responsible for:
- Support the Project team with the required training support of Ascender aPay to the Payroll BAU team
- Take a lead role in system testing related activities, applying subject matter expertise in the production of scripts and analysis pre/post pay runs.
- Provide subject matter and specialist expertise, including internal and external, relevant to the Payroll project, wider ERP Program and BAU activities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to research, collect, collate and build quality data and staff experience insights to underpin informed decision-making. Provide solution-based advice regarding optimal user-experiences that influences decision-making.
You will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a payroll role
- Proven Ascender Pay experience
- Comprehensive understanding in an organisation of the Finance components and inputs that impact payroll outputs e.g. reporting
- Gathering payroll related requirements and process map creation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Excel numeracy skills
What's on Offer
- Supportive working environment
- Work for an internationally recognised organisation
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Play an integral role in ERP implementation
To apply online please click on the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion please email Daniel Close at firstname.lastname@example.org