This logistics and manufacturing leading organisation has a need for a natural born and motivated Payroll Team Leader to join their team in Winston Hills. You will ideally have exposure and experience with projects and system implementation, as well as day to day running of payroll operations.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the payroll team
- Uphold high customer service standards and protocols across the business
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and as a team across departments
- Use your system experience to ensure staff are well trained and payroll systems are running at their best
- Identify process improvements and implement these changes using your strong system knowledge
- Work across month end functions including budgeting, analysis and forecasting
- Must have proven and previous experience in a payroll leadership role
- Must have experience using a large, well known payroll system.
- Strong attention to detail, thorough understanding and knowledge of legislative / statutory requirement for Superannuation, PAYG Tax, compensation and termination of pay processing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to Payroll