|Job title :||Permanent Part-Time Accounts Officer|
|Location :||East Melbourne|
|Job type :||Part Time|
|Salary :||Pro Rata|
|Contact name :||Candace Page|
|Contact email :||Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au|
|Job reference :||1039630|
Our client has been trading for 18 years and has recently gone through a significant period of sustained growth. This recent growth has led to the creation of a new business unit, with plans for additional related businesses in the medium term. As such, this newly created role has been established to assist in the administration of the existing business, while also taking on tasks relating to the new businesses.
Please note this position is a permanent part-time position. My client requires work 5 hours per day, 5 days per week from Monday to Friday.
Reporting into the Company Accountant, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
• Full accounts process for business units; Payables, Receivables and if you have Payroll experience, Payroll.
• Approval and processing of payable invoices for main business
• General accounts admin support
• Accounts reconciliations where required
• Code and enter credit card statement
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• Assist with Accounts Receivable invoice processing and overdue debt phone calls
• Electronic filing
• Reporting as required
• Ad hoc tasks as required
My client is very open to meeting with candidates that possess different levels of experience, however a varied background across different accounting functions is desirable, along with the following;
• Sage 300 (not essential)
• Experience in a similar position is highly desirable - Please note; My client will provide training and development where required.
• Ability to work part, time - 5 hours per day, 5 days per week - Monday to Friday.
• Strong communication skills
• Outgoing personality and the ability to work within a small team environment
If you have thoroughly read the position description and feel this role would be well suited please click on the link to apply. Alternatively if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter in the past 12 months please contact Candace Page directly on 0418 630 526 to discuss the role further.