An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Personal Assistant / Administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused agricultural organisation located in the Banana Shire, QLD. This opportunity is suited to someone who is willing to live onsite, has a very dedicated work ethic, and a strong administrative skill set.
This role allows you to work in a thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Personal Assistant / Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Leader with various daily administrative functions. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and computer savvy Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Diary management, including coordinating meetings, arranging travel and scheduling appointments;
- Preparing, formatting and processing reports, presentations and papers, as well as taking meeting minutes as requested;
- Inbox management, including maintaining task lists, answering emails where appropriate and drafting responses;
- Assisting with monthly expenses processing;
- Supporting the continual operational improvement of the administrative processes;
- Managing onsite property inventory including machinery management;
- Assisting with the management of various audits;
- Ad hoc field work as required.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior experience in Administration. In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Exceptionally high attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to travel and work remotely as required;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable and progressive organisation to appoint a Personal Assistant / Administrator to live onsite. The organisation offers this role an attractive salary package whereby accommodation, food and utilities are all paid for.
This organisation pride themselves on being values-driven and ensuring a safe and happy work environment. As the successful candidate, you will be dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service and fostering a happy and positive environment.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant Accounting & Business Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346