Working closely with the two Managing Directors and a tight-knit Head Office team of approx. five people, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the business and work alongside the team to ensure key clients are given the highest level of customer service from the very start of their project, until the competition date. A large component of your role will be to work alongside business leaders so that there is a high level of visibility of matters that are occurring at any given time, allowing you to manage their time effectively. Similarly, you will work on integral projects across the Marketing and HR functions to ensure the organisations documentation is up to date with the latest information and completed to the highest standards.
As this is a newly created role, the successful candidate will have the ability to make this role their own and have a real impact on a business that is going through a really exciting period of growth.
In this position you will be responsible for a number of diverse key duties including:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Expense reconciliation
- Prioritising and ensuring that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly (formatting, binding, dispatch, proof reading)
- Diary management
- Organising travel and other related arrangements (flights, transfers hotel bookings)
- Filing, preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes and correspondence
- Screening telephone calls
- Credit card reconciliations
- Office management (stationary, vendor management, facilities, on-boarding new starters)
- Setup for meetings including any required catering
- Assisting with letters and presentations
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing and HR business functions
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills and experience:
- At least three years’ experience as a Personal or Team Assistant ideally within the Construction space
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
About the client:
Located in Rowville, our client is a true leader within the Construction and Landscaping space, specialising in custom projects across Victoria. Having experienced organic growth over the past 10 years, this business is known for partnering with their clients to project manage, design and create their dream outdoor space. As the business continues to prosper as a market leader, the two Managing Directors have identified the need for someone with extensive Administrative and Personal Assistant experience to come in and be a key contributor to the success of their business. As this is a newly created role working in a very small and close knit team, the position will be very varied and requires someone who has the skill set and experience to work strategically with the owners of the business, but also complete the more mundane tasks that are required to run a successful organisation. This is a permanent opportunity looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Stephanie Hales on 0430 814 591.