Sharp & Carter has partnered with a Global FMCG icon with a national footprint here in Australia. The team possesses years of experience within the industry and they are now seeking a candidate with business partnering potential who wants to accelerate their career within FMCG.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with a range of operational stakeholders and providing value-adding commercial advice.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Support the site team with the budget and forecast assessments
- Manufacturing variances and cost variances against plan
- Perform month end and annual/financial year end processes
- Maintain effective controls over the sites inventory
- Ensure regular review of Bill of Materials and labour/direct cost routings to reflect accurate standard costs
- Responsible for the full P&L for each sit
You have developed a strong commercial acumen and have had 5-7 years experience in a large, diversified FMCG or Manufacturing environment. The use of any large ERP system will be highly advantageous. Additionally, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily relate to people at various levels within a business. You are proactive by nature and are eager to take on a role where stakeholder engagement is a key focus.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Mia Di Giambattista at email@example.com