This company has established themselves as a leading food manufacturer locally and globally in their product area. They are in need of an experienced Plant Manager to join the team. This person will play a pivotal role in managing their end to end operations, offering an opportunity to contribute to process improvement initiatives and drive key leadership development within the business.
More information about the company
This company is based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs. They specialise in high quality food products and are committed to delivering innovative and exceptional services to their customers.
Further details about the role
As the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing all production activities across multiple shifts and departments. The goal is to create products that meet established quality, customer service, safety, innovation and cost metrics. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will lead a team of supervisors and the largest part of the workforce. The Plant Manager will have a high impact on the development and performance of key emerging leadership talent and the wider business.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the following:
- Proven track record in a similar role within the Food Manufacturing industry;
- Strong Leadership & People Management – Leads by example as a positive role model;
- Lean Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement tools;
- In depth knowledge of food manufacturing processes, quality standards, and safety regulations, with a passion for promotion of safety and quality best practices;
- Qualifications in leadership / manufacturing or related discipline preferred.
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicole Tianihad on 0411333547 or email@example.com