This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Practice/Human Resources Manager to join a unique, progressive, and growing Accounting and Finance firm. The ideal person will have the ability to forward plan and have previous experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks. You will be responsible for enhancing procedures, processes, and technologies to enable the business to increase efficiency and deliver the best possible service to clients.
This role sits in an important area of the organisation, working with a team of engaging, intelligent people. In these varied and dynamic support roles, you will be responsible for;
- All Human Resource functions including recruitment, induction and facilitation of all performance reviews & management
- IT support to employees - managing, mitigating and rectifying issues
- Monthly Partners meeting – setting agendas, taking minutes, implementation of action items
- Creating, implementing and reviewing HR policy and procedures
- Weekly leadership meetings - setting agendas, implementation of action items
- Attending to annual insurances, licenses & client correspondence
- Creation of client lists from HandiSoft CRM
- Oversee admin delegated tasks
- Day to day operational & maintenance requirements of the office
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resources & management of staff
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager/HRM of an accounting or legal firm is preferable
- Experience in use of computer systems including HandiSoft & MS office
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build exceptional rapport with clients
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
Based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, a unique Accounting and Finance firm is seeking a talented Practice/Human Resource Manager to join their high-performance culture. This is a permanent role that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Elise Dawson on 0448 353 449.