As the Pre-sales Solutions Engineer, you will lead the technical pre-sales discussions and engagement with prospective clients. With a strong background in the application of connected technologies to solve customer use cases, you will be able to demonstrate an innovate flair to problem-solving and thrive working across multiple industry sectors.
You will have an innate ability to visualize end results and know how to get there, you are constantly seeking and developing new ideas and bringing these to life across your projects. You are an active team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to put your hand up or your foot down when needed.
You are comfortable and confident to:
• As key part of the pre-sales process, design and articulate product-driven customer solutions incorporating such technology elements as; telematics, IoT, remote vehicle diagnostics, in-dash application development, analytics, fleet management and video-based solutions.
• Develop prototype implementations as required to demonstrate customer solutions and deepen buy-in.
• Engage with executive-level technology and business decision-makers as needed.
• Represents customer needs and expectations internally to ensure alignment with customer business and technical requirements.
• Lead technical responses articulation in response to customer tender documents.
• Thought leadership on industry direction, including a broad knowledge of IT and an excellent understanding of how technology changes will impact on other business functions
To be successful in the role:
- Min 5 years’ experience in a technical role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to response to technical requirements documents
- Experience selling fleet telematics systems highly valued.
Please contact Ryan on email@example.com for more information