They are a dynamic and innovative automotive retailer dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care and automotive services. Founded on a vision of superior customer care, they have evolved into a trusted name in the automotive world, driven by our commitment to excellence.
Reporting to the Head of Merchandise, this roles responsibilities will include:
- Collaborative Pricing and Inventory Strategy: Work as part of the merchandise team to assist in developing and executing the mycar merchandise pricing and inventory strategy.
- Data-Driven Insights: Champion pricing and inventory projects by establishing, developing, analyzing, and reporting data with recommendations in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Customer Advocate: Ensure that all pricing and inventory projects are implemented with minimal disruption to both stores and customers.
- Competitor Pricing Analysis: Focus on the collection, validation, analysis, and presentation of competitor pricing data to support the mycar pricing strategy.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Conduct effective CBA's that support mycar inventory programs.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data visualization tools.
- Extensive experience leading complex projects.
- Ideally, you have experience within a retail or wholesale environment.
- Experience with statistical modeling for pricing analysis and optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all key stakeholders in the business process.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully delivered pricing and inventory projects using effective cost/benefit analysis (CBA).
- Experience with a small merchandise team with a demonstrable culture that is driven by performance.
- Experience and success in leading and participating in complex category business projects.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexander Dunlop at firstname.lastname@example.org or over 0402 412 335.