Exciting opportunity with this FMCG and Food Giant, within the Marketing team as the Product & Portfolio Manager. This role will be accountable for driving growth through managing multiple projects across the Group portfolio. Working closely with the sales team and product development team you will be instrumental in identifying new opportunities and strategically building our partnership across our key customers.
- Project manage all relations across grocery channels
- Lead key projects across cross functional teams to ensure project outcomes are delivered on and responsible for meeting timelines and commercials commitments
- Collaborate with the Consumer & Shopper Insights, Sales and Product Development teams to develop robust new product development pipelines that balances the needs of the consumer, partner and companies goals
- Project lead for private label new product development projects within Coles, Metcash and wholesale
- Prepare strategic customer presentations and category plans for customer range review meetings in collaboration with Consumer & Shopper Insights and Sales
- Facilitation of artwork production including design, pre-press approval and proof management through to management of print processing methods with external suppliers
- Manage run-out of existing packaging with supply planning to ensure on time delivery of new packaging whilst minimizing write off and no out of stock
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure the Budget is managed effectively and is met
What you need to be successful
- Excellent project management skills with experience of managing multiple projects, and a good understanding of stage gate processes
- Confident working autonomously project deliverables using a high level of initiative, personal drive and motivation
- Enjoy partnering with stakeholders internally and externally and building collaborative relationships which achieve growth and deliver of business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident working with external partners and presenting updates, results and innovation internally and to key customers
- Thrive working collaboratively with and supporting others to achieve business goals
- Previous private label experience is advantageous.
- Opportunity to take ownership of key portfolios
- Fantastic company culture and well known and loved Australian Food Brand
- Great salary and benefits | Flexible working arrangements
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.