Highly awarded leader within the construction sector, this company has a strong foothold in the Australian market and boasts a an extensive portfolio of projects nationally including community based and sustainable projects.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting for one of their high performing business units. Duties will include:
- End to end financial management for your BU;
- Consolidation activities;
- Prepare and post monthly journals;
- Balance sheet reconciliations for the group;
- Reporting and commentary to executive management;
- Work with development managers on JV activities;
- Business partnering with GM and key stakeholders;
- Budgeting and forecasting activities; and
- Regulatory reporting requirements.
We are looking for a qualified accounting professional (CA/CPA or near completion) who has approximately 2-3 years experience from a financial or management accounting background. Experience from construction, infrastructure or a project management based industry is essential to hit the ground running. As an individual you will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in approach with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.