Sharp & Carter is currently partnering with one of Australia's largest building and maintenance services businesses listed on the ASX.
The Role | Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager
- Partner with the project team and Commercial Finance Manager (Victoria) in decision support, planning, operational performance management and formulation, implementation and execution of the project Business Plan
- Managing costs across the project streams being supported and ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Driving business ownership of financial forecasts and budgets
- Contribute the strategic direction of the finance function with particular emphasis on driving the embedded business partner model, driving change and demonstrating the behaviours necessary to achieve the outcomes required
- Work collaboratively across the wider finance and operations team to determine priorities, manage performance and continuously develop the function
- Complete position description available upon request
- CPA / CA qualified or near completion
- Solid project experience with a track record of delivering revenue and cost-out initiatives
- Excellent Excel skills (i.e. Analysing data through a variety of tools, financial modelling)
- $120,000 Annual Salary Package
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.