The organisation is undergoing an elaborate transformation of their Finance systems and processes and will require support of the implementation of the project across scope, budget, and time. This exciting role will challenge and energise with a diverse range of stakeholders and system implementations. The role will be a key support of change by providing an agile and responsive project administration service to ‘client teams’ in the delivery of the systems implementation.
The ideal candidate will possess a high-energy personality with a passion for projects. They will communicate with impact, feel confident and clear in interpreting the project vision and priorities with client teams. They will have strong time management and organisational skills, can work in a collaborative environment and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Act as first point of contact for administration queries across allocated projects
- Provide administrative project support to the wider project teams.
- Ensure all project administration duties are delivered successfully
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly status updates and reports as required
- Ensure all risks, issues, and decisions have been recorded in the appropriate registers
- Option of 9 day work fortnight
- Work overseas for 2 months of the year
- Drive real-world impact
- NFP bonus on top of salary
- WFH flexibility – 2 days in office
If you feel you are fit for this role, click the apply button, alternatively, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role further, please don’t hesitate to call Jason (Jase) Tran on 0488 515 837.