Our client is a market leader when it comes to insurance buildings in Australia. Operating nationally for over 30 years they specialize in repairs to domestic and commercial properties.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organization while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the management team receives accurate and up-to-date information for their multi-site business. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
As the Project Administrator is responsible for the management and overall success of the Client Portfolio and is accountable for the end-to-end operational performance of the Client. Responsibilities relate to Revenue and Margin results as well as Quote Success activity. The Coordinators' objective is to ensure, quality and timely project delivery by developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the partner trade base.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with strong customer service and organizational background to enhance our close-knit team. Working in close partnership with our Estimators and Supervisors, the Project Coordinator ensures repairs are completed in line with our internal and client's service level agreements and will deliver excellent customer service outcomes for the Customer (Policyholder) and Client (insurer &/or loss adjuster).
Our client believes a positive attitude is a key to success! You will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a similar role or strong track record in Customer Service and/or Administration
- Experience in managing diverse relationships, including in client-facing environments
- Skilled organizer with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work, with the ability to follow through on all tasks
- Knowledge of construction or insurance would be advantageous