With their established Education and Government pipeline ever growing, our client are looking to increase capability with the key appointment of a Senior Project Manager or Project Director to help lead an established project team in Victoria focussing on education and child care projects.
This opportunity will see you responsible for full life-cycle project management including business case development, feasibility, planning, design and delivery on major projects.
This role will require a candidate that has a track record in either education/government projects in Victoria and have exposure to advisory work and business case preparation.
- Tertiary Degree in Construction, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management or Property
- 7 plus years experience in managing projects ideally with experience in education or government projects
- Those with people management experience will be viewed preferably
- Excellent stakeholders management skills and communication skills
- Consultative and an active listener
- Previous experience from design through to project delivery is essential
- Experience managing small to medium size projects up to $50mil ideally and you will bring an solid local network.