Sharp & Carter are currently retained by a well-known healthcare organisation who are looking to appoint a Project Manager to join a newly established PMO that will lead and drive a major and strategic capital development project.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and working as part of a small PMO you will play a key role in the management of a major health facility from brief development through to commissioning. You will be responsible for building excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop project briefs and ensure design requirements are fully coordinated throughout the project. In this diverse project management role, you will have responsibility for scoping, programming, budget and associated internal and external reporting.
Successful applicants for this role will demonstrate the following skillset:
- Proven client side project management experience working on complex capital development projects, ideally government funded.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and processes
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough experience in project reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in use of Project Management software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Self-starter who is a team player and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
This is an opportunity to work across the full project lifecycle of a high profile healthcare development. This role offers excellent job security with an initial 3 year contract phase (with potential for a further 2+ years extension) on this landmark project. Working for a government funded organisation offers salary packaging benefits, a VPS6 salary equivalent package and a monthly RDO.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and to obtain a position description, please contact Ewan Ogilvie on 0498637330 or email@example.com