They have strong relationships across a range of sectors including: Education, Health, Retail, Aged Care and Local Government.
The key to their success has been their people and the value they place on their staff which has naturally led to a strong company retention rate.
Due to a growing number of successful tenders they are seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Ballarat.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the delivery of up to 2-3 key projects
- Be a leader within Plan Group, both supporting junior staff & identifying growth opportunities for the business
- With assistance from CA’s, ensure contractual obligations are met and prepare monthly financial project reports.
- Oversee the quality on projects, and ensure there is a high importance around safety
- Key point of contact with clients, consultants and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years in a Project Management role with a commercial builder
- Ability to work across multiple projects, new build experience a priority
- Be positive in your approach, and pragmatic where you spend your time
- Strong track record of healthy client relationships, with business development and communication skills to be looked upon favourably.
A full time opportunity at Plan Group is on offer with salary being commensurate with experience.
You will enjoy delivering a diverse range of projects and being part of a team environment.
If this appeals to you please click on the link below. Alternatively you can email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call John Bailey on 0419 344 810 for a confidential discussion.
Please note, all CV’s received for this role will be forwarded to John Bailey at Sharp and Carter for review, including third party applications.