Due to some fantastic project wins they are seeking to grow their business by adding multiple new resources at the Project Manager level.
A Project Manager with strong understanding of end to end construction phases of built form projects as an Architect or Project Manager.
- Strategic oversight on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Responsible for client-side deliverables, programmes, risk assessments, method statements and financial management
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants
- Ensure effective communication and management of project variations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferably within an architect, Project consultancy or Head Contractor (Contract Admin, Project Coordinators or Project Engineers)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent commercial & financial oversight
- Relevant degree or qualifications advantageous
- Experienced in delivering projects from foundation to finish