On offer is an exciting opportunity for career progression in a development group that is high performing and place a focus on delivering great results whist having fun. A competitive salary package, a young and energetic team, senior leadership and an excellent development pipeline currently sitting at over $1 Billion AUD nationally.
You will be required to:
- Prepare a range of communications, including minutes to meetings, consultants design and delivery partners.
- Liaison with authorities and council departments
- Coordination of design consultant meetings
- Reporting to the Directors
- Overseeing the engaged building contractor and respective sub-contractors
- Awarding/Negotiating and Administering the construction contract
- Attending weekly site meetings
- Managing tenant relationships and assisting to ensure all landlord works have been completed by the engaged contractor as per requirements of individual tenant leases
- Preparing quarterly project status reports for JV partners
- Formulation of project timelines and communication plans.
- Processing of monthly progress claims from consultants and contractors
- Managing project budgets and programs
The successful PM will need :
- Hold a degree in Construction, Project Management or Property
- Have excellent communication Skills – verbally and written
- Have a strong skillset of attention to detail
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and be pro-active with a hard working attitude.
- Possess excellent time management skills
- You like to work in a fun and challenging environment
- Have experience in industrial/commercial asset classes
- Exposure to environmental management issues, and greenfield subdivision would be advantageous.