- Prepare scopes of work for sub-contractors
- Manage contractors and construction programme
- Manage and administrate sub-contractors on project
- Assist with budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Contract Admin/Project Coordination expereince
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the construction industry
- Ability to lead and push the job forward to ensure the completion of the project is on time and on budget
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors as well as internal & external stakeholders.
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.
Family friendly environment, with a diverse project range large-scale medium density, low rise apartments & high-end townhouse developments.
The business will offer you excellent opportunity for progression as the business continues to grow.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422