|Job title :||Finance Analyst|
|Location :||Melbourne, VIC|
|Job reference :||1073647|
Reporting into the Head of Finance, your key focus will be around the following:
· Partnering with key commercial business stakeholders to understand their informational requirements and create financial dashboards to support their needs
· Daily & weekly reporting to senior management
· Dashboard reporting and financial modelling
· Provide recommendations on improving current business systems
· Support the planning, modelling and preparation of all annual budget deliverables
· Preparation of monthly executive results presentation
· Support the preparation of ASX & Investor relations reporting
Our client is looking to attract an ambitious finance analyst who has had experience working within an ASX listed company or looking to make your first move from a chartered environment (Big 4 or mid-tier). You will have excellent analytical capabilities and be a confident communicator who can engage with and influence non-financial stakeholders. Additionally, you will possess an enthusiastic & ambitious attitude which allows you to work collaboratively within a high performing finance team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a successful and growing Australian business. You will receive first class on the job training and this organisation has exceptional career progression opportunities.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Will Nichols on 0424 187 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org