Our client is a trusted national retailer established throughout Australia over 40 years ago. Their brand is synonymous within their specialist sector and they have created a highly attractive working environment.
They are seeking to bolster their in house Property skills by on boarding an experience Property & Leasing Administrator to help manage the day to day management of their national portfolio comprised on 80 stores.
The role provides some excellent autonomy whilst receiving the ongoing support of the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Ensure leasing documentation is issued in accordance with Snooze policies and procedures
- Effectively manage the timely return of all leases and associated documentation prior to retailer trade date
- Instruct and engage with Snooze’s external legal service providers in the administration of leasing documentation
- Development and foster excellent relationships with external contractors, to deliver a seamless experience for the retailer
- Check and administer all rent invoices for franchised stores
- Plus other adhoc property maintenance and store fit-out responsibilities
Candidates from a commercial property / retail property or lease administration background are highly encouraged to apply.
This role is a full time/ permanent position that offers great autonomy and a very manageable portfolio with a friendly working environment.
If you are interested in applying please click the apply link or contact;
James Shiells at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 256 983