Our client is a privately owned property development business that have gone from strength to strength with further planned growth for the future. They are committed to delivering large scale land subdivision projects to communities across Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
Joining this organisation means becoming part of a forward-thinking team dedicated to shaping the future of property with a commitment to excellence.
About the role:
Suited to an experienced Property Analyst or Project Accountant who can work closely with property development team and provide insight and commercial advice to SLT.
Supporting an experienced property CFO this is a focused role providing feasibility reporting, budgets and forecasts, management reports and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Preparation and presentation of analysis and management reporting pack
- Commercial analysis; performance and sales
- Development feasibility analysis and financial modelling of investments and acquisitions
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow management
- Project and development reporting
- Partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Tertiary education in Accounting, Economics or Business
- CA or CPA qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Accountant or Analyst position
- Exposure to Property or construction industry beneficial
- Demonstrated experience partnering and presenting to senior stakeholders and being an individual of influence and strong presence
- Experience creating financial models and detailed property analysis
- Ambitious attitude to match the enthusiasm of the wider business and team
- Join a growing and stable property developer that has a strong pipeline of projects
- Thrive with the opportunity to work closely with a hands on team
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience
- CBD Location | 2 Days working from home
A cover letter is not required to be considered for this role.