An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Facilities & Maintenance Administration Officer to join a highly reputable and large organisation located in the norther suburbs of Brisbane. You will apply your strong property maintenance and administration knowledge and skill set to ensure the efficient management of multi-site locations.
This role provides you the opportunity to work in a value-driven organisation with strong employee tenure across the business. Reporting to the Building Manager, you will be supported and guided to ensure your success. This organisation is located in the inner-northern suburbs of Brisbane with parking options and public transport close by.
This position is an integral role in the business and requires a highly organised and skilled professional who can work collaboratively and efficiently.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Manage maintenance requests for various offices and facilities located nationally;
- Data entry of requests and coordination of contractors;
- Scheduling requests and ensuring follow-up;
- Administration and document management;
- Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Ad hoc administration support as requested by the Building Manager.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as a Facilities Administrator, Property Manager (real-estate), Property Officer/Administrator or Maintenance Officer. In addition, you will also:
- High attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Ability to manage various competing demands;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Strong team-player;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint a Facilities & Maintenance Administration Officer in a temporary full-time position in the inner-northern suburbs of Brisbane. The opportunity to commence with a thriving and supportive business in a reputable organisation ensures you will feel valued, respected and challenged while applying and growing your administrative competencies. This position has the possibility to permanency after two-months of temporary employment.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you are feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346