The position of State Sales Manager, which is responsible for leading the Sales function of this Global Organisation within business, which is primarily involved in creating workplace furniture solutions for end user clients. This role will have a dual requirement, consisting of both leading, driving and mentoring a dynamic sales team for ongoing success, along with adopting a sales hunter focus to ensure future work is secured in line with business targets.
The successful candidate would focus on a number of industries including: Education, Health, Retail, Residential & Hospitality.
It is vital that the successful candidate has strong relationships within the Architectural & Design community. Relationships with designers is extremely advantageous.
Key role criteria
- Demonstrated experience of driving sales within a team to achieve budget
- Ability to sell a variety of broad level solutions over a long sales cycle
- Ability to develop, motivate and retain people and teams
- Develop and implement a sales strategy which delivers agreed sales targets for the business.
- Preparing Annual Business Plans
- Seek new key or senior stakeholder/clients
- Provide necessary advice, support and guidance which enables the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Effectively manage and lead the sales team to ensure successful client satisfaction in conjunction with Annual business plans, set state and individual sales targets.
- Mentor, guide and drive the sales team, including direct reports
- Strengthen a performance and client oriented culture, including associated key development
- Setting Individual Sales Targets and personal development goals
Founded in Australia & now on a global scale. This industry leader has been in the market for over 50 years & has led the charge when it comes to quality, innovation & design.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or to organise a confidential conversation please email Corey Fairhall - email@example.com