Reporting into the Office Manager and working in a tight-knit Office Support team, this is a busy role where no two days will be the same. You will be the face of the business and be responsible for creating a welcoming and positive first impression for all visitors and callers. You will be used to a high-volume and fast-paced environment where customer service is of the utmost importance. This is a permanent role perfect for an experienced Receptionist who is keen to take on a new challenge. You must be immediately available to interview as well as start.
As the face of the office you will provide a high level of customer service and quality administrative assistance as necessary. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Meeting clients, members and visitors and guiding to relevant meeting rooms
- Attending to all reception calls
- Email management or forwarded as necessary
- Ensuring a clean and tidy reception and office area at all times
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Facilities management
- Assisting and coordinating events
- Processing of incoming and outgoing daily mail
- Set up of rooms for meetings and functions
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required
You will have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to excellent customer service, as well as:
- Previous experience in Reception
- Demonstrated experience operating a busy switchboard
- Flexible approach to work
- Experienced in MS office suite, Outlook & internet
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our client is a progressive organisation who take huge pride in delivering excellent service to all stakeholders and going above and beyond for their clients. They are seeking a like-minded Corporate Receptionist to represent their business to all clients and visitors and create a lasting impression of great service and care. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity where you can make an impact and assist a team, then this could be the role for you!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.