An outstanding opportunity has just become available for an experienced Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join a recognised and culture-focused organisation. This company is conveniently situated in Melbourne’s inner city and is looking for a driven and well organised individual to help assist the team and adhere to the business’ needs.
This position allows you use your initiative and be collaborative while also providing a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing a pleasant and professional welcome to your co-workers and company clients. This position will value your ability to coordinate and manage a variety of competing daily workflows.
- Maintain excellent standards of the front desk reception and greet colleagues and clients
- Answer any incoming calls and manage all client expectations
- Ensure that all admin duties are completed in a timely manner and are in line with company standards
- Ensure that both incoming and outgoing mail is attended to and handled with care
- Contribute positively to the company’s warm and tight-knit culture
- Ensure data bases are accurate and are always up to date
- Document preparation for the business and specific clients
- Compile accurate recordings and notating of specific documents for the system and for meetings
- Take part in one-on-one weekly work progress meetings with all direct reports
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as per directed
- Previous reception and or administration experience or that of a similar role
- Computer Literate and is proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and can manage own workload
- Flexible work approach to meet the fluctuating demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment
Our client is reputable within the real-estate industry and takes immense pride in their work, relationships and reputation for the excellence they provide. They are a multi-faceted business specialising in development, strata management and tax deprecation services for properties. They are a smaller business that values their culture and have multiple offices in Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia. If this sounds like a company that you want to be part of, apply today!
If you would like to hear further about the role please get in touch
Bridgette Meaden - email@example.com
0484 381 458