An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Receptionist and Office Administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation. This organisation is located in the inner suburbs of Brisbane city with close access to public transport.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for ensuring your colleagues and clients receive a warm and professional welcoming to the office. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Receptionist and Office Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Taking and directing all incoming calls and ensuring detailed and accurate message taking;
- Meeting and greeting clients in the office and ensuring they have a friendly experience;
- Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring no schedule clashes;
- Coordinating office morning teas;
- Applying your high attention to detail by assisting with tender and proposal documents;
- Office management duties including facilities management, supply monitoring and ordering, and database management;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the business leaders and Office Manager.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as a Receptionist and Office Administrator within a fast-paced and busy business environment.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptionally high attention to detail;
- Experience assisting with submission and proposals is advantageous but not essential.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint a Receptionist and Office Administrator in a permanent position in the inner city suburbs of Brisbane. Due to the flexibility of the employer, this role can either be a part-time or full-time position.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346