- Ongoing professional development opportunities | Collaborative team environment
- Southbank location | Competitive salary
- Be a part of an organisation making positive change in the community!
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a seasoned Receptionist & Office Coordinator to join a reputable financial services organisation in Southbank. In addition to the reception and administrative support, you will work in a collaborative team to drive efficiencies, process improvement and ensure ongoing development. This role gives you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who are true leaders in their field. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, this position is an integral role in the organisation and requires an experienced receptionist and administrator with strong organisational skills. Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Meet and greet clients and suppliers at reception and notifying appropriate staff members of their arrival as well as managing phone and email enquiries.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the offices through daily administrative tasks including management of office supplies, equipment and facilities, contracts with suppliers, mail and WHS duties.
- Manage the office induction of new staff, including office tours, IT equipment and workstations and office offboarding procedures.
- Maintain a professional, clean and safe working environment with a special attention to meeting rooms and kitchen areas.
- Facilitate and coordinate staff meetings and social events.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience providing a high level of administration support. In addition, you will also have:
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation to appoint a Receptionist & Office coordinator on a permanent basis. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a highly successful career with your new employer.
For further information on this role please call Kellie Chehade on 0423 073 153.