This Talent Acquisition Advisor position will commence on a temporary basis for three to six months with view to extend or permanency for the right candidate. The role will require and individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and working as part of a tight-knit recruitment team. You will enjoy being agile, flexible and working in a position which will involve the full remit of internal recruitment services. You will join a busy talent team and pick up recruitment processes at all stages and offer assistance and add guidance to your team, management and internal stakeholders within your portfolio.
- End-to-end recruitment of transactional roles for a large portfolio of the business which covers a national remit;
- Positions to source will include a mix of white collar and blue collar positions, but predominantly cover the supply chain process of a manufacturing plant;
- Work with a busy talent acquisition and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as Recruitment Consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
- Immediately available and ability to commit to a four-month minimum temp assignment.
This is an iconic Australian brand with a national presence and a key site in Sydney. This position will be based in the national Head Office in Western Sydney where you will work in a team of four to recruit entry level to corporate head office roles. This company will offer flexibility and work from home options, the chance to cross into HR on engagement and graduate projects, and will have potential to extend or go permanent for the right candidate.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Manager Human Resources on 0491 286 873. email@example.com