- Join a growing, values-based recruitment business that offers ongoing career and personal development whatever your experience.
- Human Resources & Talent focus | Collaborative and experienced team with exceptional training provided.
- Permanent Position | $80-$100K + bonus + super | Sydney CBD based
At Sharp & Carter, we aim to provide all staff with an environment which allows them to realise their potential and lead a fulfilling, balanced life, both professionally and personally.
A career with us offers you a fun, flexible and supportive work environment, first class professional training and development, a generous remuneration model, and excellent growth potential as we expand into new markets and locations.
We are looking for experienced consultants who are looking to elevate their career in an organisation that has a culture of “uncommon care”.
About the Role
The role of a consultant is a diverse, interactive, challenging and rewarding one. You will be responsible for building and developing relationships within the HR & Talent community. With coaching and guidance you will provide HR professionals with career opportunities that could be permanent or contract. There is no denying you need to be a salesperson at heart, selling your services to our clients, selling our clients to our candidates, then our candidates to our clients!
You will need to nurture long-term relationships with clients and candidates by leveraging existing networks and creating new ones through business development, but also be process oriented by closely managing assignments through to successful outcomes.
- Transparent remuneration + commission model
- Structured training and development programs
- Progressive recruitment environment - autonomy & trust
- Team based culture - monthly & quarterly celebrations, group PT, yoga, trivia night (+more)
- Team based incentives
- Yearly trip – Hamilton Island, Queenstown, Cairns, Port Douglas, Bali, to name a few
Sharp and Carter HR is the newest division within the wider Sharp and Carter business, as such we are growing our HR recruitment teams in NSW, VIC & QLD. If you are reading this advert and would be interested in joining Sharp & Carter HR in any of these states, we welcome you to apply!
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV via the apply feature on this website.