As a regional leader in the HR team you own your region’s people experience strategy which is set in collaboration with business leaders to deliver business needs and drive growth in a region. You are responsible for operationalising and executing this with a focus on delivering a great end-to-end employment experience.
In addition, you will collaborate and drive the implementation of global programs of work designed to support the execution of the organization’s business strategy, drive growth across the company and be a key part of the global HR leadership team.
- Collaborating with business leaders to define needs and deliverables across all HR disciplines
- Compliance with legislative frameworks, educating and communicating with management teams to continually
- Supporting business leaders with expert advice on best practices as well as the tools and programs needed to engage their teams to deliver outstanding business performance
- Collaborating with business leaders to continually strengthen our culture, where people receive recognition
- Ensuring HR activities, programs and initiatives are well communicated and understood throughout the region by developing and distributing engaging
- Challenging the team to continually evolve, be mobile-first and drive the digitization of the people function
- Coaching and advising managers on conducting thorough, fair and impartial investigations to resolve grievances
- Tracking and accurately reporting on key indicators of the employee experience from engagement through to Work Health and Safety (WH&S)
- Have great interpersonal skills, you can read people and ask questions to understand their feelings, skilled at handling conflict, diplomatic and able to maintain grace under pressure
- Are empathetic, humble and a listener willing to engage with others point of view until you are confident you understand
- Effectively influence stakeholders, vendors and international teams
- Measure your own success daily, outcome driven is your natural style, you strive to exceed expectations all the time, resilient and fun to work with.
- Continually experiment and innovate, make quick decisions on what to go forward with based on the data collected and the insights you gathered as you measure the impact of people programs. You can do this within organizational and project constraints
- Are a planner, able to anticipate bottlenecks, anticipate and make trade-offs to balance business needs, deadlines and budgets. Detail orientated with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex situations. As to your multi-tasking skills – they are legendary
- Enjoyed success in a multinational and a matrix organisation with experience working with a distributed team
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with this leading international tech business that has boomed in the pandemic! Their office environments mean that staff really get to know, respect, and care for one another, and inspire one another on a daily basis both inside and out of the office. This organisation will offer this position two to three days working from home and the rest in the office with access to flexibility in working hours. You will join a tight-knit HR team who have great tenure and have been through many great projects together.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458