Reporting through to the Finance Manager with a dotted line structure through to the CFO, you will be principally responsible for:
- Ensuring the viability of all franchise stores through compliance to best practice administration and financial management and to support and assist stores to this end.
- Maximising efficiencies of the ERP system (Pronto) in delivery of financial accounting services provided by the Franchise Support Office (FSO), Franchisee data processing and timely reporting.
- Conduct regular review and analysis of franchise business including without limitation cash flow, and overall financial status and performance of franchisees and to provide recommendations in relation to franchisee benchmarks, improvements to the business performance, viability and profitability.
- Provide support to Franchisees by way of a “help desk”, and train in the areas of point of sale, back-office management including payroll, financial management, cash flow management, inventory management, budgeting and management reporting in a professional and timely manner.
- Conduct store audits for compliance with terms of franchise agreement, Clark Rubber System, financial management reporting standards, statutory requirements, and any other requirements as directed by the business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party applications will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter.