Due to continued growth, our client is seeking an ambitious Retail Marketing Manager to be part of their next growth phase. This role will oversee communications, sponsorships, events and more across both Australia and New Zealand. The role reports directly into the Head of Marketing.
The successful candidate will possess a broad range of retail marketing and communication experience, be well planned, have a creative flair and most of all, a can-do attitude.
Naturally, you are an exceptional communicator and go getter who loves to work in team environments! This role will suit someone who enjoys a fast- paced environment with ownership of projects from concept to execution.
- Retail campaign management. Run the retail calendar with planning and execution of campaigns throughout the year.
- This involves creative development, photography shoot management, booking print, letterbox and media, POS development, store communications and tracking of results to deliver year on year sales growth
- Loyalty program management. Grow the Rewards database and encourage repeat purchase.
- Lead direct marketing communications (email and SMS marketing), customer journey automations and personalization.
- Sponsorships and event management. Execute and extract value from sponsorships.
- Ensure activations and events such as new store grand openings are promoted and executed well.
Who we're seeking:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years marketing experience in FMCG or Retail marketing in a marketing/communications role
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Sponsorships and event management experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV to have a confidential discussion.