Reporting into the Risk Manager, your focus will be around the following:
- Implement the Risk & Compliance strategic plan and approved work program to drive the successful integration of the risk and compliance management function across operations
- Provide a high quality, relevant and responsive Risk and Compliance service to senior managers in relation to their defined portfolios
- Support the Risk Manager in the development and monitoring of policy and procedures pertaining to risk and compliance management
- Implement and maintain risk and compliance frameworks across the organisation and its controlled entities and manage risk and compliance monitoring, assessments / assurance and reporting
- Provide relevant and timely subject matter expertise and specialist advice and education to the business in relation to risk and compliance management.
- Promote awareness and knowledge of risk and compliance through education and communications across the organisation and strive for excellence, continually evaluate progress and effectively overcomes barriers to achieve outcomes
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a successful organisation. You will be joining a genuine leader with an exceptional reputation in their field.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 and firstname.lastname@example.org