About the role
An exciting opportunity within an industry-leading organisation currently exists in order to fill a key permanent role in the team. This position will be responsible for maintaining, embedding and continually improving the Risk Management Framework throughout the organisation. The focus of this role is also to provide risk management training, design and distribute reports containing leading and lagging risk indicators and report on the effectiveness of controls to senior stakeholders.
Reporting into the GM of Risk, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
The successful applicant will have
- Continually improving the overall risk management framework for the organisation.
- Perform risk assessments & develop risk reports
- Maintain risk registers & risk profiles
- Work with project teams to ensure risks are identified, monitored and reported in line with procedures
- Identify current and emerging risks
- Conducts appropriate analysis on root cause and trends, assists the business identify continuous improvements
- Provide analysis of operational losses, risk and compliance incidents and near misses, aggregating and consolidating to an enterprise view with reporting prepared accordingly
- Undertake systematic challenge, review and validation of the effectiveness of controls in place for the management of risk, including recommending improvements where warranted
- Build risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the organisation
- Sustain and enhance a risk culture of accountability, ownership, and delivery
Ideally, you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have had extensive experience with writing / being part of a team that generated a risk management framework and also have been responsible for maintaining risk register & risk profiles in your prior roles.
About the client
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Personalised mentorship opportunities
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation + benefits
Our client is an industry-leading organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their industry.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB4388.